Skills Support for the Workforce is for Lancashire businesses and is a significant European Social Funded project that is being delivered by The Growth Company.
What support is available?
There are a range of accredited and non-accredited programmes to choose from at various levels. And best of all, some of the programmes only take a day or two to complete – meaning minimal impact on your business.
- Include coaching support to develop both vocational and soft skills
- Can be used to develop basic skills in literacy and numeracy
- Include specialist support for businesses going through restructures and where staff are at risk of redundancy
- Can include employability skills to help individuals to find alternative employment
What are the benefits for businesses?
- A higher-skilled workforce
- Fewer skills gaps
- Improved productivity
- Better staff retention
- Increased staff morale
How does it work?
The Growth Company offers:
- An analysis of current skills gaps in your business and bespoke learning plans to meet these skills gaps
- Delivery of skills programmes – flexible programmes can be delivered at your business, at one of their training centres or across different sites
How do I find out more and apply?
Want to find out how Skills Support for the Workforce can benefit your organisation?