We work with established SMEs seeking to put together a strategy to scale-up, based on increasing their share of their market or through new product/service development.
Over 140 SMEs have accessed our fully funded Innovation Sprint Programme to address their growth and scale-up challenges and opportunities, to develop a financially feasible strategy. The focus of the Centre is product and service innovation, underpinned by stripping out inefficiencies in your business model and introducing new business development processes.
On average, SMEs who complete the Productivity & Innovation Centre (PIC) programme, and stick to their growth action plan, achieve 29% growth.
Don’t take our word for it, watch the video below to hear from just some of the SMEs we have supported, who can demonstrate the true impact of the programme, on their business. The numbers speak for themselves!
Places are fully funded for eligible and suitable SMEs in Lancashire.
“The Programme was a complete revelation and the impact has been truly transformational…we achieved an increase in revenue of 38% and 11 new clients, shortly after completing the programme.” Tony Garner, Managing Director VIVA PR
“The team at Edge Hill really got us looking much closer at our core products and who our target customers should be…in the first 12 months we had an increase in turnover of over 25%.” Gary Wynne, Managing Director, Inscape Interiors
Who is it for?
The Centre supports SMEs in Lancashire looking to ‘scale-up’.
How does it work?
The Innovation Sprint Programme delivery:
- 50 hours of intensive growth support working on your business
- 6 intensive online workshops delivered over a set 4-week period
- 1-2-1 facilitation by academics and our business experts
- Market research and rich data collection to aid decision making
- World-class rapid innovation tools and frameworks
- Your key decision makers must participate (1-4 people)
- Delivered through leading online collaboration software
- Follow-on opportunities to collaborate with the University, students, and our SME network
How do I find out more and apply?
Businesses who are interested and feel they could benefit are welcome to contact the PIC’s Business Development Team: PIC@edgehill.ac.uk / 01695 657645.
The programme is delivered by Edge Hill University and is part-funded by Edge Hill University and the European Regional Development Fund.