The Lancashire Enterprise Partnership and Marketing Lancashire are working to create ‘The Lancashire Story’ – a powerful economic narrative to promote a shared sense of vision to showcase why Lancashire is THE place to do business.
We are seeking opinions and feedback from local businesses, to help develop this powerful story together.
We’re keen to hear your thoughts on:
- How would you describe Lancashire?
- What are the county’s key assets?
- What are our Lancastrian characteristics/attributes?
- Do you feel part of Lancashire?
- What business sectors are strong in Lancashire?
- What sectors have the greatest potential?
- What are the main challenges for Lancashire in attracting businesses and jobs?
- What is Lancashire’s relationship with Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and London?
- How is Lancashire viewed from the outside regionally, nationally and internationally?
- What is the role of Lancashire in the Northern Powerhouse?
- What do you want Lancashire to be famous for in 10 years?
- What would we need to change to achieve success?
- How will Lancashire be recognised?
Come along to one of the workshops near you:
- WED 2nd Sept, 2-4pm, Preston North End Football Club
- THURS 3rd Sept,2-4pm, Morecambe Football Club
- WED 9th Sept, 2-4pm, West Lancashire Investment Centre
- THURS 17th Sept, 10am-12pm, Blackpool Football Club
- FRI 18th Sept, 10am-12pm, Blackburn Rovers Football Club