Lancashire businesses are being invited by the Department for International Trade (DIT) to join a five-day UK Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing India trade mission next month.
By 2025, India’s manufacturing sector will be worth over £0.5 trillion ranking it in the Top 3 manufacturing destinations in the world.
It will also be well on the way to being the world’s largest economy. The UK already employs approximately 1.3 million people in 29,000 advanced engineering companies.
The UK and India share a special relationship in manufacturing and engineering.
Led by the Department for International Trade (DIT), the mission will give companies a fantastic opportunity to attend the India-UK TECH Summit, a three-day showcase and business expo designed to encourage greater levels of business between the UK and India.
The UK-India TECH Summit will be followed by a bespoke trade mission programme to Bangalore and Pune.
Discover first-hand how to access one of the world’s largest, and fastestgrowing markets – the benefits include:
- Promote, pitch and introduce your company to potential customers in New Delhi, Pune and Bangalore interested in collaborating and investing
- Meet with Chief Technology Officers from some of India’s largest OEMs
- Hear from local DIT commercial advisers, the CII and UK companies
- Attend the India-UK TECH Summit and the opportunity to showcase your innovation
Who should attend?
This opportunity is open to UK companies in any sector with expertise and experience in designing, developing and manufacturing products at the cutting-edge of innovation and technology in the most efficient means possible.
The mission is principally for entrepreneurs, new to exporting and established companies in the advanced engineering and manufacturing industries with a focus on:
- Low carbon technologies
- Digital process engineering
- Additive manufacturing
- Robotics and autonomous systems